Thursday, June 16, 2011

PROCEED WITH {CAUTION}: Pancake Injury

Okay, food and I have a love/hate relationship. I love to eat, but my beloved grub often causes me pain. Remember the story involving Starburst? If not, click here.

Remember that time I pulled my back out eating pancakes at Cracker Barrel? True story--and an embarrassing one! I guess I turned wrong and completely ticked off a muscle in my back. He's still ticked, by the way. When asked about my recent injury, it would be my delight to share a tale of heroic feat as I describe the details of how I rescued a baby from a burning building, wrestled an alligator, or climbed Mt. Everest. But I cannot tell a lie. I did it eating pancakes. End of story. You have been warned. Lift your fork with caution, my friends. My pain is your entertainment. You're welcome.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...